Client Services Director - Consumer Products
Our vision is that at some point in the future all products can be made virtually available to everyone everywhere on the planet. Long before their design has been completed or consumers are even able to buy them, they can be experienced on all levels of detail. We service clients like Yamaha, Adidas and Philips working with them from concept to production with a portfolio of offerings from CGI stills to immersive, interactive experiences, truly making Every Product Playable.
The pillar of our success is in our DNA. We're service-oriented, design-minded and we have an obsessive drive to design sophisticated technology and solutions. We're passionate about our projects and products coming to life, and that can mean sometimes we lack structure and process, we work hard and sometimes late, we have less rules, but room for entrepreneurial spirits and creatives to express themselves. In the end we're all working towards the same goals, as a team, without judgement.
We are looking for
A Client Services Director who is responsible for not only the management of our existing high-profile accounts but also for the development of our Consumer Product vertical. With your experience, you’re able to demonstrate the breadth and depth of knowledge but also align our solutions to client business objectives and initiatives. You’ll have a complete overview of projects of our clients where you’ll monitor progress and completion whilst maintaining a complete helicopter view. The company's future growth really depends on establishing proactively strong professional relationships and credibility with business executives in each specific account. In order to deliver, you’ll work closely with the rest of the sales team, marketing, project management, and senior management to create leverage across departments.
- You will develop and manage our existing accounts of our top clients within our consumer products vertical
- You'll work with our clients to educate them in our vision, our product offerings and consult with them in all levels of the detail in design and technologies we're using
- You will Improve and expand our business relations with high-potential clients in order to progress these accounts to the size of a "key account"
- Keeping an overall view on projects of our clients where you will monitor progress and completion while maintaining a Helicopter view
- Proactively establishing strong professional relationships and credibility with business executives within the industry
About you (attributes)
- Your passion is palpable about the problems you try to solve every single day because you truly love the work you do
- You're able to harness the good, the bad and the ugly that sometimes reality throws at you and turn it into something constructive
- You have a strong desire and ability to deal with ambiguity in the absence of undefined and processes - this is an innovative business that you're helping to develop and grow!
- You're smart and rigorous but you don't know everything (no egos) you're trusting, trustworthy and will support and push your team members to achieve success
- You have a strong desire to learn and develop yourself, a self starter and you take growth (personally) in your own hands (entrepreneur/mindset)
About you (and Nice to haves)
- You're likely to have a Bachelors/Masters Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Industrial Design, Interactive Media/3D Animation
- Experience as a digital consultant or client service role within the advertising, marketing or digital industry
- You're passionate about new emerging technologies and or live and breath design visualisation with impeccable eye for detail
- Experience with typical startup tech applications (PM tools, Slack, Keynote, etc)
Why work with us?
- Direct impact on the companies growth and goals as we work on business wide OKRs
- Diverse culture, with over 16 nationalities and growing
- Work with high performing teams with offices in Amsterdam, Bucharest and New York
- No judgement. It's ok to be more introverted or outspoken as long as we live the same values
- Healthy Vegetarian lunches, Dinners and Monthly Friday Borrel
- Weekly projects and products updates and quarterly company strategy meetings
- Spreek je Nederlands? 14 weeks free Dutch courses for both employees and their spouses
- Incredible relocation package for highly skilled migrants
- And many more perks..dutch lessons, team events, office bike, book budget, fitness discount, leadership program and more!
We really want to know why you wan to work with us! Reach out directly to firstname.lastname@example.org and share your creative application, cover letter, videos or drop by the office to say hello and directly hand in your resume to our People Team who are always happy to meet with you. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us further at +31 (0) 20 488 9696.