At INDG we develop technology that enables engaging, hyper-realistic digital product experiences. Our goal is to make "every product playable", by combining the science of technology with the artistry of computer-generated content. Our offices are in Amsterdam, Bucharest and New York. Clients include Adidas, Yamaha, Ralph Lauren, Electrolux, and Philips.
Our CG artists, interactive designers, and developers focus on creating virtual versions of our clients' products, so lifelike it feels like you could reach out and touch them.
Our culture brings together creative, tech and business individuals. It’s a heady cocktail that keeps us inspired, empowered and passionate.
Looking for a Controller
We are looking for a Controller who can independently work on business analysis, project controlling and financial controlling, next to supporting the Finance Manager. An important aspect of the job is to help improving and implementing processes and to create more efficiency and minimize risks. INDG runs its business both project based and as a SaaS-service, meaning that the person we are looking for has to demonstrate the ability to control both business models and is able to cooperate with our team of project-, sales- and customer engagement managers. A strong skillset in terms of Finance-related ICT is required. We would be happy to take on board someone who can ensure all financial matters are spot on, including with respect to our Romanian and American subsidiaries, and has the ambition to develop himself towards a serious partner for our Finance Manager. With excellent opportunities to learn and to develop your skills and knowledge, you will take on board more responsibilities. Since Finance is also responsible for Legal, proven knowledge on this terrain is a advantageous skill.
• Project Controlling (e.g. Report on projects)
• Business Controlling (e.g. weekly management reporting, budgeting, analysis)
• Financial Controlling (e.g. perform the Month-End Closing activities)
• Cash flow planning
• Contributing to improvement of financial processes and to projects in the finance department
• Assisting the Manager Finance
• Reports directly to the Finance Manager
• Bachelor or Master degree preferably in Economics or Finance
• Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in a similar role (i.e. Junior Controller, Planning & Control Analyst, General Accountant etc.)
• Solid knowledge of Accounting & Controlling
• Excellent knowledge of accounting software and MS Office (expert level in Excel)
• Analytical and a high level of numeracy
• Highly structured way of working and documenting
• Enthusiastic, eager to learn and progress, good communicator
• Accurate, dedicated, flexible and stress-resistant
• Fluent in English, preferably also in Dutch but not mandatory
What we offer
With the role being located in the heart of Amsterdam, our environment and our creative space are very important to us.
Please send your resume and cover letter via the link provided. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact our HR Department at +31 (0) 20 488 9696.