Director of Interactive
The growing interest of leading international brands challenges us to continuously step up our game, and therefore we are looking for an Amsterdam based:
Director of Interactive
We are looking for an inspiring, tech savvy team player to become a leading member of a growing Interactive team. You will be responsible for the Interactive Development team with an initial focus on professionalizing and growing the department. We look for a leader who leads by example and knows how to get things done. Together with our 3D Studio, the teams work on high-end, interactive applications that will exceed expectations and define new paths for clients like Adidas, Ralph Lauren, Electrolux, Yamaha, Honda and Heineken.
As well as our in house developed software platforms and interactive web-based applications, we develop solutions and native apps for various platforms including iOS and Android mobile devices, harnessing new techniques and technologies such as AR (Augmented Reality) and advanced real-time & pre-rendered 3D.
- Leading and motivating the team, (re) designing processes, measuring productivity, managing en expanding offshore activities, initiating the support department
- Planning and resource allocation of the total development team
- Together with the CTO, you define INDG’s development roadmap
- Together with the Creative Director, you will ensure the high-quality standards for our designs
- A solid track record of experience working through the design, development, release cycle, and delivering of interactive applications including experience as a Lead (Interactive) Developer or managing a (project) team of software developers
- Eye for the User Experience and smart interaction design
- Experience with managing (partly) outsourced development
- Strong understanding of the software development cycle, a vision on how modern application development should be organised
- Experience with interactive development of web based and mobile applications
- Passion for quality and continuous improvement of processes and software
- Experienced in programming, broad technology stack
- Experience with (pure) MVC framework, Continuous Integration, (automated) testing, version control systems
- Knowledge of 3D libraries such as WebGL, OpenGL ES
- Self-motivated, team player, action and result oriented
- Well organized, good communication and reporting skills
- Experience with 3D engines (like Unity)
- Experience with the development of native apps
What do we offer?
With the role being located in the heart of Amsterdam, our environment and our creative space are very important to us. Please find below some of the perks:
- A competitive salary
- Paid annual leave
- Get fit schemes
- Healthcare discount
- Free fruit, snacks, coffee, beer provided (including vegan/vegetarian options)
- 5-day catered lunch scheme option to opt in or out
- Dinner options each evening those staying later than working hours
- Friday socials beer and pizza, monthly's and more
Please send your resume and cover letter via the link provided. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact our HR Department at +31 (0) 20 488 9696 or through firstname.lastname@example.org.