At INDG we develop technology that enables engaging, hyper-realistic digital product experiences. Our goal is to make "every product playable", by combining the science of technology with the artistry of computer-generated content. Our offices are in Amsterdam, Bucharest and New York. Clients include Adidas, Yamaha, Ralph Lauren, Electrolux, and Philips.
Our CG artists, interactive designers, and developers focus on creating virtual versions of our clients' products, so lifelike it feels like you could reach out and touch them.
Grip is web-based software that automatically generates visual content. It’s based on photorealistic 3D, capitalizing on INDG’s fifteen-year-long experience in that field. 3D is good because once your beer or your juicer or your rocket is on Grip, it can be used and re-used for multiple media: images, videos, iOS apps, and such.
What’s inside Grip?
One can imagine that Grip is rather complex: it needs to render things quickly and photo-realistically, which presupposes some heavy engineering. But it’s not just that. Companies like Nivea or L’Oréal produce thousands of products and images in tens of countries. The relations between everyone have to be managed within Grip. Who sees which images? Who’s eligible to call shots on creative aspects of what is being produced? Which countries should access which 3D products? It is a sophisticated system and so it needs sophisticated software development.
Who are you?
· 3+ years professional experience in software development,
· Required markup knowledge: HTML5, CSS3, BEM or similar, cross-browser markup, responsive interfaces,
· Required development knowledge: React, styled-components, React hooks, TypeScript, Redux, Redux-saga, ImmutableJs, WebGL
· Required devops knowledge: Git, Azure Pipelines
· Fundamentals in object-oriented design, data structures, algorithm design, problem-solving, and complexity analysis,
· Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
· Fluency in both spoken and written English
What we offer
Please send your resume and cover letter via the link provided. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact Lada via email firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone +79104254418.