- At INDG we develop technology that enables engaging, hyper-realistic digital product experiences. Our goal is to make "every product playable", by combining the science of technology with the artistry of computer-generated content. Our offices are in Amsterdam, Bucharest and New York. Clients include Adidas, Yamaha, Ralph Lauren, Electrolux, and Philips.
Our CG artists, interactive designers, and developers focus on creating virtual versions of our clients' products, so lifelike it feels like you could reach out and touch them. Yes, at INDG we geek out to sexy technology like 3D modeling and AR, but behind the bits and bytes is an obsessive drive to design sophisticated technology and software solutions. At INDG we believe our clients deserve the best service we can deliver.
Together with our Technical Director you will work in close connection with the rest of the highly-skilled Artists we have got in-house in order to enhance the workflows, video pipelines and CGI processes. Automation is what you preach and you aren’t shy for a piece of code. Surely, a breathtaking visual result is the number one goal for all your process improvements. Your knowledge of scripting and the industry standard tooling is in-depth and if needed, you can help the team out with taking on board part of the 3D project tasks.
You know everything there is to know about rendering with industry standard engines for stills as well as for animations. Our ideal candidate is experienced with scripting and thinks of driving efficiency through automation, is always curious about anything 3D-related, has got an open and helpful character and knows how to get things done.
- In order to implement, maintain and enhance production pipelines, you support, develop and document tools and processes
- You assist in envisioning the Studio and Company goals with keeping a close eye on the technical feasibility
- You will be the driver of process improvements through automation, as well as the main contact for our 3D team when they need help or assistance with troubleshooting for production issues
- You support Project Managers by either defining technical solutions in the concept stage or by giving work estimations in the quote-phase
- Experience with revision control systems is preferred
- Experience with large 3D production pipelines and workflows
- Good understanding of CGI processes, (video) pipelines, video processes, and client demands
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
Nice to haves
- Experience with GUI frameworks (PyQt, PySide)
- Experience working with production tracking software (Ftrack, Shotgun)