Project Manager/Business Analyst
With the help of Grip (www.grip.tools), companies such as L'Oréal, Coca-Cola and Beiersdorf are automating content production for their entire business. Grip moves classic media creation efforts into the cloud, effectively virtualizing production. The software solution Grip takes care of generating high-quality visuals, at scale, on-demand and based on data. Brand styles, as well as product look and feel are codified, which ensures an entirely consistent, always on-brand output, no matter who (or what) requests it.
Grip is experiencing exciting growth and expansion. To help us on the challenging journey to create the most beautiful and best-performing experiences for both clients and customers, we are looking for a Project Manager/Business Analyst !
What will you be doing?
- Process analysis and design, creating new (customizing standard) operating models with our clients
- Ensure the maintenance of ongoing positive and collaborative working relationships with clients
- Technical integration design, supporting the operating models of our clients with technical solutions
- Provide support to end users in using the system and their integrations/processes
Would be amazing if you have:
- 3-5 years experience in working in a client-facing environment (business consultancy, business analytics, project management)
- Demonstrable process analytical experience
- Demonstrable technical / data analytical experience (setting up data models, enriching a process with data flows etc.)
- Working experience with process drawing tools (e.g. Visio, OmniGraffle, Miro, LucidChart or similar)
- Working experience with Excel, SQL
- Experienced in reading API documentation (various tools)
- Experience in the software / SaaS industry or B2B marketing
- Hands-on attitude
- Demonstrable documentation capabilities
- English proficiency
Nice to haves:
- (Packaging) Artwork / Graphical chain production process experience
- DAM / ERP / PLM system integration experience